Monday, April 28, 2003

shucks, my cousin fahmie have yet to settle his outstanding hdb warrants/summons.
and theres a chain reaction, in turn, i can't renew my road tax. aargh fack sia.
have a bike, but i can't use it.. imagine my dad wanna keep my keys, cause he will know for sure that i will try to use the bike anyway
in the end, he didnt keep the keys, but i didnt go to sachool either.
my mom gave me coins as change for bus fare.
imagine me taking the bus!? ahahah
so i skipped school.. and making a mental note to stay home these next few nights.. take note ' nights '..
hahaha
mama will surely be pissed cause i'm always reaching home in the wee hours of the morning.
so no plans yet frm panjy guys, then again, i'm supposed to be staying home..
just gonna find sumthing to do.
and i'm sorry i broke that sumbody's heart ya.. really am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home