Monday, May 19, 2003

hey i just got back at around 745
went fishing
it was a last minute thingie.,
and abt accompanying reza.?
forget it
he fell asleep.
so i went fishing with the pizza hut guys.
and i called up that sumbody ah.
and she followed..
we spent the night talking uh
lotsa things
marked improvement uh frm the ferst time
;)
well, we caught a few fishes
2 to be exact
haha
weak uh..
one was actually a water snake or sumthing..
sigh.
and left the place at around 7 uh
now i'm shagged, trying to catch sum sleep
see you all later
no plans uh.
call me ppl if u read this and have plans.
let me put it here
94500525
thats my no ya
i know sum of you will be grinning to yourselves
and thinking like.. ' this guy's a loser sia.'
i dont care
cause i know the ones reading this are my frens
and it doesnt hurt for you to gimme a call and ask me out right?
hahaha
im talking crap.........
morning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home