Sunday, May 25, 2003

heyLo ppl
just got back
yeah i left the house at 630, hoping to make it to dian's by 7
haha was kinda speeding the whole way
anyway, we were going to herry's wedding dinner
and it ended up, she was late.
i had to wait for her
gerls.
women.
whatever
and it sort of became like, me and dian
her sis with najib uh
najib on his wave
and me on tha bike pictured below
hhaha
i mean the model uh
but the outlook is different
and so the dinner went fine
met up with loads of old frens there
and hakim also.
the dinner recept was grand sia.
lots of fluttering decor
and the pelamin was soooo wide
waah
grand
heh heh
that got me thinking abt MY own wedding dinner
sigh sigh
haha
bullshit uh
anyway went to tampines mall after that
met up with nanie :wink: and wan zali
dian left at around 1140
the three of us talked and talked till 230
and went for supper with nanie after that
actually only me
hehe at 138
met up with the pizza hut guys
anyway tis a picture of me that nanie took
at the coffeshop
me looking stoink



shitty uh?
hehe
sent nanie home after that and went to zul's house
together with the guys
they were watching matrix reloaded on vcd
me.?
in the room dozing off
and i'm planning to do the same thing soon
morning ppl
have to wake up at 9 later
going to watch tun sri lanang
laterssss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home