Friday, June 06, 2003

damn blardy fuck
now that i've got a job,
shes not happy with it
when i dont have a job, she goes on and on abt me being jobless
ape siak my mom wants
its a job, using ma own bike
send food.
the pay's good
fuel allowance,
erp is covered
so what else.?
dia cakap ape.
nanti moto rosak
abih nak buat ape
keja kfc rider macam zizi?
siak ah gaji sikit la sial
why dont you just support my daily spending
and i'll just bumm around till i get to ns
can't right?
so.?
what the hell are you being such a noisy mom for?
damn, ure my mom and i love you
tapi ur son's dabis skola.
nak enjoy pun takle
kluar, ade je nagg nag nag
eh for god's sakes
i'm out of school
u expect me to stay home?
do what?
clean ur fish tanks.?
mop the house?
do the laundry?
damn it


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home