Saturday, July 19, 2003

hey ho
been a few days.
thursday and fridays were my off days laah
i guess maybe i was just too busy to update
ahahah
ok for starters.
i pierced my tongue
thanks, thanks
and to all those fools who were whining abt it hurts and stuffs,
u are just a bunch of wimps
no offence intended
;)
so busied maself with PST training
they have a show coming up on the 23rd, next week ah
so, i did my piercing with ahmad spider
so both my anak buah, indra and ahmad got tongue piercing
plus me ah
evil ah
anyway, shiedah and me got into sum problems.
so i told her we shld let things cool off a bit
so we did
*wink
ahm werking later at 5
tmrw werking at 5 too
eh yah
i got a coaching job frm abg azman dendang
woodlands ring primary
ahm doing this for Piala Cilik
doing it with chemong
so gonna split the pay
so i did my tongue
now ahm gonna have a trim, and bleach ma hair
20 oct, pulau tekong beckons
so ahm gonna enjoy myself till then
ok lah
see ya lates
bye~



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home