Tuesday, November 01, 2005

pre-festivities

hey. it seems like a lifetime since i last blogged.
life has been good.
hahx

okay, ferst up is, I am a civilian citizen as of 19 October 2005.
with a heavy heart, albeit being happy, I left Amoy Quee Camp for the last time.

Ramadan.
it has been a good month.
family's all good.

yj-Nap is growing in strength.
so Mamat, we'll have to get more stickers.
plan the group. we hafto get the member list up and also the fund going.

i have new designs for yj-Nap coming along.
we'll ponder over them soon aight~

new bedsheets, pillowcases, quilt, and lamp!
thanks to Jezzabelle and IKEA.

ermm. and my our car, heh!
jezzabelle and me got a new car,
wooot~

Kia Rio 1.4L Hatchback.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

only to be collected on my birthday.
how great can it be?
hee~

thanks to her parents uh.

gonna figure out a name for it.

any ideas?

heh.! a free ride will be given away to the one whose name me and Jezzabelle choose

so.

a short prayer to those unable to celebrate this coming Aidilfitri.

may all of you rest in peace and be by His side always, InsyaAllah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home