Wednesday, April 26, 2006

cramps and gastritis

went down with gastric and had stomach cramps.
been 2 days now.

erm, its the ferst time in my life i'm having gastric.
took me a while to get to sleep.
it hurt really bad..

had to ask Bo to take over my classes at Poi Ching School.
so i went to the doctor and got 2 days MC!
that was so unneccessary.
ahakz.

oh, i bought a Sony Ericsson W550I
so i can take it along for my trip to Jakarta this saturday!

hmm, oh.
Rio got its muffler fixed.
the muffler has red LEDs on it.
yay! since i fixed a Honda Jazz rear bumper for the car, there is a large slot for an oversized muffler. thus i got the LED one.

despite all that, i'm still using stock hub caps for my rims.
haha.. so unsightly.
thinking abt changing the front bumper too.
to accomodate the fog lights.
*grins*

and to MeGerl, thanks for coming over last night and bringing the porridge.
sick boy cannot eat heavy food.

huahuahua...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home