Tuesday, April 29, 2003

aaaw. damn sia..
i lost my hearing.. seems like there's water in my ears.. but there isn't!
a vacuum of air in one of my senses.. aaarrgh!
school was ok, i have to complete 2 topics on different cultures
on powerpoint that is.. so maybe staying home these next few nights, i will utilise these hours to finish up the powerpoint
damn .. whats happening to my sense of hearing.. i think i should go to the doctor.
should i ?
is it like 'getting my just deserts for whatever ive done?'
cause i feel that way.. but.. i dont think ive done enough heinous things to be getting this.. ;)
i kinda miss the panjy guys, but.. looking at my current problems, i have to stay home, i cant use the bike.. i guess i'll have to wait till i renew my road tax
ahaha but i used te bike to go to school!
ahaha
nobody's at home currently, feeling bored.. i wanna go out. but i can't let mama and papa know i'm using the bike!
damn sia fahmie.!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home