Sunday, May 11, 2003

good morning.
europa rocks uh tonight
live band was average.
but the crowd was nice
reached there arnd 1, was supposed to go with saleh, suherdy and yusman.
they backed out at the last minute
yusman that is.
suherdy was waiting for his darn scandal, who couldnt sneak out of the house
and that left me with saleh
wid was there with her hotel friends.
i feel that, being commited at this stage is crap.
trust me
theres more to it than being bogged down by somebody
even though, that somebody is ur love of ur life
call me biased
ive been disappointed
so.?
meet new ppl uh.
let me qoute sumbody again.
that sumbody is actually me
hehehe
'well, its time now to get really straight about my life..
save up, live up, make up for all the lost time and materials that are redundant in life.
think for what you want, aim for what you desire, and motivation is all that you need.

make new friends, but don't ever forget the old.
this was said by me approximately 2 years ago?
and i think its coming into effect again now
yada yada
i dont want to become a habitual clubber
but with thse kind of friends around..
its hard to resist
i mean, they're not a bad influence
but just being too extravagant
its not like as if i'm working
i still have bills to pay
instalment for the bike runs up to 200 a mth
somebody help me.....
what if.
a certain somebody comes along.
and makes me change my mindset towards gerls.?
i shudder at the thought
i'll be steadfast in my cause for the moment
see you later in life gerl.
thats what we hoped right.?
fate it is..





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home