Wednesday, May 07, 2003

salutations!
hehe, got this greeting from a book, titled charlotte's web
funny, i woke up early today
the waether is atrocious
makes me feel sweaty all over
so my class advisor called me up at 11 and asked me to come to school early
apparently, i was supposed to sign sumthing
it was a form stating that i acknowledge my attendance had been poor
so it is..
the thought of finishing school dawned on me
ok fine. but i still need to find a job soon
part time that is
my secret source of money is sure to dry up anytime soon
bet u guys don't know that i do save up
ahahah
now, my road tax have been renewed.
and i am riding my bike legally already
ride Red.~
seem to have lots of things to do with the xr, but just cant seem to find the motivation to do it
wanna change my headlight,
back tyres seem to be slippery
and no money !
aargh




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home