Saturday, May 03, 2003

just got back can u believe it
so much for my thought of stayinghome
ahahaha
and so we played carrom, cards, sprayed our helmets.
wow my void deck is being turned into a recreation ctr.
funny, i'm not feeling sleepy at all.
i am a night owl.
tell me something, lack of sleep makes u dysfunctional.?
tah, i also dunnoe
continue being affable
cause thats what i am.
have to think abt others.. but sumtimes, when i think for myself, haywire man.
just wanna finish school, get in to ns
get it done and over with
and then woo hoo pursue my ambition!
bet most of ya dont know what my ambition is
ahaha
find out for yourself uh
i think i'm gonna continue watching 'view from the top'
didnt finish it just now
and get to sleep at around 6 plus maybe.?
okay then
no plans for saturday
if there is any.. i doubt i;m gonna be a part of it
cause i'm broke
so early in the month
damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home