Thursday, May 01, 2003

just got back.
lets fill u guys in ..
well after i got back arnd 5 plus.. sala and syarif came over.
:) the juniors of panjy :) including my bro uh.. who brought them home
mama called and asked whether i wanted to go downstairs for dinner
and so i did
then i went back again and the guys came over
including hakim and mamat
just lazed around, we ordered canadian pizza for the juniors.
hehe
me and hakim gave them a treat. and so i ate again
lah.. how to slim down.?
but ppl like me as i am , so what the heck right?
heheh
they left at around 2230 hrs. watched a bit of TV, and went out to meet mahdi
caught up with him, talked abt old stuffs, apparently, many ppl dislike the idea of lenny being with another guy
but to me, as long as it makes her happy. i cant do anything much right.?
so went to simpang with mahdi, had drinks, and then stopped by saffron .
and so i just got abck.
abd that wraps up my wednesday
and yes, i used the bike all the way
just hoping i wouldnt get stopped by TP of whoever is authorised to do so.
damnnn!!!!!!!!!
when am i able to ride my own bike with a peace of mind!?
good night world
i mean morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home