Wednesday, April 30, 2003

ah back from smoke break.
its raining, and hope it ends by 3, cause thats when my class ends too.
and my plans for today includes, staying at home, staying at home and staying at home
i seem to be getting the hang of this blog stuff
heh heh... most ppl will just blog at the end of the day. but i find it necessary to keep the world updated abt whats going on every moment in my life
maybe thats me, just meticulous abt anything
i'm pondering abt hai sing now.
why is it so hard to find kids to play dikir barat nowadays
lol!
and with the SARS thingie.. seems like, the world is being bombarded by relentless problems.
war, sars, economy downturn
since when did i take an interest in worldly affairs?
maybe that time has come.?
armageddon, as ppl call it.?
akhir zaman, qiamat, for that matter
well, just enjoy life to the fullest
thats the main thing, ubt on the other hand, we can't forget abt God.
is that coming frm me??
ahaha i dont believe it either.
but trust me.
i do want to repent. its not the time yet.
see you later world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home