Thursday, May 01, 2003

finally, my room is in order.
my life.? not yet i guess hehe
damn i'm making a joke out of this .. hmmph
currently, listening to some cds. neng mp2002finals in on
so i vacuumed, mopped, reorganised my furniture, changed my bedsheets, wiped the windows
what else?
this is just my room
i shudder at the thought of doing it for the whole house.
well, cross the bridge when i come to it
so now, i'm still devoid of my morning shower
ahaha can u believe it???
but i'mm meeting up with them later so, i'll get moving soon
wanna give myself a good scrub.. after the hard work i've done
oh yah, i called lenny yesterday, tot of going to her house today to get my vcd, but i was soo busy just now.
damn.
well, if i say i've got over her, its a lie
just taking my time to do so
*shrugs
okay. my movie is on at 8
i'm going to shower now
see you guys at night


secebis kehidupan ini, senafas dadaku bergelombang
demi hari yang merintih, ketenangan yang ku impikan, mana engkau?
imbasan layu, teringat kembali kepada yang nyata,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home