Thursday, December 11, 2003

after the long layoff...

ok finally.
almost up and running.

so where do i start, so many things have happened since i last updated.
i passed out on tuesday
so ahm clearing ma block leave, till sunday
posting is tmrw. so hope i get one tt dont require me to stay in

now raya.
its been a slack raya for me this year.
had to book in on a couple of occasions, and had to cut short the family's visiting sessions

so now, embarking on a new journey in my life
unit life!
heh heh ,
wish me well.

-----------

went out just now, had lunch with zul and saleh at haig road.
miss the pizza hut guys
everyone of us are entering ns already
likewise for the panjy guys

have to get my life up and running again
reschedule everything tt was supposed to be
but still yearning for her
tt, i will achieve
mark my words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home