Thursday, July 01, 2004

itsy, bitsy spider, crawling on the wall...

been busy all week now.
heading to TP for trainings,
both panjy and nira.

they are having a show each for TP's Arts Fest.
so, ka-ching!
i'm gonna have extra money next month..
muahaha.....

been dead broke. dont ask why.

hah!
i have been revocated as a cLerk!!
2 SIR, Amoy Quee Camp.
starting on monday ,

tts not too bad right..?
i hope.
gonna miss all my frens at Ayer Rajah..

really wish i had some extra cash.
sigh.
its not for going partying or anything.. but..

- buy my parents something. (just feel like it)
- buy my bro and sis-in-law something
- buy my kid bro something

simple.
just feel like giving them gifts.
to show them i care.
not as in care in everyday situations..
its 'care'
like remembering them and appreciating them.

- do up my bike
- get a new pair of jeans
- and lastly, hehehe... go out and have fun with Lyah

spiderman 2 tomorrow midnight!
with my family! the whole lot of em..

hmm, hrc on sunday.
hahaha...~
ta.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home