Tuesday, May 18, 2004

home sweet home.?

been at home for nearly 2 mths now.
getting tired of staying home i guess.
actually, the metal thingie is the thing i'm tired of
bwahahaa

i dont mind staying home, and the government paying me to do tt
at least i get to go out everyday.

last sunday was my anni with lyah.
fetched her early in the morning.
did i mentioned tt i've started to ride my bike?
the rxz,

ahah yah, with the metal still in my hand.
then went to marina south.
to catch ma cuzs, they had a match

after the football match, we went to a wedding.
prior to that, sent lyah back home, ma family waited in the car, and i followed her upstairs to change.

after the wedding we went to changi hospital.
ma sis in law had to see a doctor, and johor was next

so we went giant, and had dinner at pantai lido.
i guessed we had an enjoyable day.?
i did.
:)

today ahm supposed to go to ubi with lyah ,
to book for our basic theory.
papa took my ic just now.
so i dont know if i can still book my basic theory.

yay, my bike is on the way!
papa going to the shop later.
a few days maybe.?
i'm giving it 2 weeks at the most.
kinda surprise.
dont know whether its a wave or a 125z GO!!!

i'll be happy with anything.
hee

hmm, today is a mundane entry.
since i'm feeling bored.

laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home