Monday, April 19, 2004

nur armillyah..~

i've moved on.
believe it.
took me in excess of a year.
her sms-es of a year plus old. plus the rest, were duly disposed of.
hard, but then, attained.
armillyah, damn i fell for her big time.

we're together now.
happy, and whatnots.

a student in info management in Temasek Poly, residing in the north.
and plus, she's not likeany other gerls i've been with.
ya, ya, ya, most of you may say, 'fuck you na'im, u're just fooling around with this one like what you did with the others.'

but no, no, no...
she made me moved on.
really.
whatever happened to lenny.?
she's still there, sumplace in my heart, but, i've moved on.
my fault i lost ya.
tried to get you back, not failed.
just tt time is not on my side.

and i've fallen in love . the next thing after ya.
havent fell in love for a long time.

nur armillyah,
i'll be the best i can be for ya.
wont repeat the same mistakes i did with lenny.


any frens left.?
wish me the best guys.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home