Thursday, June 16, 2005

good morning, even tho its 12 plus already.

hey.
morning ya'all.
its the norm for me nowadays to wake up when the sun is directly above my bleached head.

hah.
forgot.
i bleached my hair.
near blonde.
take note, near .
because 2 applications of EX- Gatsby Hi Bleach can't make my hair blonde. and they advertised, you can get yellow hair with one application, 20 minutes.

i did an hour for each application.
and i got near blonde
not tt near perhaps.
*bleargh.

my hair is a bit stubborn uh.
wait, 'a bit' maybe is an understatement.
will be bleaching my hair again i guess.
hahx.!
step da ORD je aku...

anyway, for the yj-nap guys.
i'm planning a drive up to KL on the 28th of December this year.
we'll celebrate new year there, and also our 7th birthday.
accoms wise, i'll source out for an apartment at bukit bintang,
where it's nearer to the the malls and stuff.

keep yourselves free from the 28th till the 2nd.
the dates are only tentative aight.

laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home