Thursday, July 06, 2006

back

decided to write something here.

it's not that i dont want to update,
i may say i'm busy, still that's not a reason for me to be posting sumthing here right?

blogging takes only a few minutes. i know.
am i enjoying life.?
am i being too occupied with the idiosyncrasies of life instead.?

maybe it is.
engagement is taking its toll i guess.
lots of work to be done.
to be saving up and stuffs.
but we'll have the beachside wedding ok baby?
wee~

okay. i'm now a full timer at SW.
i have a teaching schedule. i clock 9 hrs a week.
sum ppl can go up to 15 hrs. but that's teaching dance.
plus the GPs and AEPs, i think i can survive.
GP - general performance
AEP - arts education programmes

the company is sending me to Kuala Lumpur for a year to study music.
this is where i get headaches.
a year w/o pay.
leaving everything behind
nonetheless, the experience and the qualifications i'll garner will be priceless.
i'm still contemplating abt it till this point of time.

okay enough about work.
let's see
yj-Nap is closed.
i'm out of dikir panjy.

and i dont have any regrets.
we live in a world full of hypocrites.
we are all one but there are other bigger hypocrites than me.

to the remaining ppl who have yet to join the HAND PRINT motorcycle group,
it's your choice. sum of them crossed over.
i guess they wanna be a part of sumthing big.

to those still with me, we're gonna keep doing what we do best.
stay together.
but again, its your choice.
i believe in starting from the bottom and making my way up.

a number of things happened recently that lifted me up.
my bro dd is back.
and Blackrose asked me to guide the NNT gerls again.

may good things be coming my way now.
God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home