Monday, May 12, 2003

wow.. i think i see the sun coming up
hehehe
i'm shagged
really.
woke up at 12.
haha late uh?
what do you expect.. came back frm europa at.. like what.. 5 ?
so went to nyai's house at 3 plus
i had car sickness sia..
felt like throwing up throughout the whole journey to west coast
nauseous, its like u have this sinking feeling in your stomach
am i pregnant?
haha
really had no appetite at nyai's house
i had to take like arnd 2 hrs to recover my well being
and then i ate sumthing light
the mother's day party was great ah
all my aunts were there
exchanged gifts... i mean among the mothers uh
left west coast at arnd 8
and reached home at arnd 10
sent kak zie home ferst..
all my aunts were asking abt lenny
can u believe it??
sigh
everytime i'm trying to forget her, ppl ask abt her
and certain places or things just jolt my memory
a bright spark came in the form of somebody
lol.
asked me out of the blue
and so i asked her along for the fishing trip that me wan and saleh planned
it turned out ok for a last minute thingie
arnd 10 guys went
by the time i left.. they have not caught a single fish yet
hahaha
guess i'm gonna stop now.
catch a few hours of sleep
the bright spark asked me to watch a movie with her later
provided shes not werking uh
keeping my fingers croosed
hehe
morning










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home