Friday, August 08, 2003

wdlands ring stint

i have had two trainings sessions with the wdlands ring kids
they are cute uh.
the proncipal is expecting them to go for the 1st place
since they were 2nd place last year
i'll try my best uh
ahm feeling a bit guilty with myselsef
ahm been missing haising trainings
sigh.
but i guess i have to let the new instructors take over.
well, it should be that way
me and hakim and din gg fer ns already
meeting them up tmrw for kompang
miss them uh
yah, panjy will be having a sentosa overnight outing on the 5th, 6th sept
and i'll be organising it
getting together fer the last time before most of us gg fer ns already
haiz..

werk just now was busy..~
but worth it
raked up 16 bucks in tips alone
wowee~~~~
ok doh
gonna wake up early
going johor with chemong.
get my contacts, grips. at angsana
see ya all.

'i miss waking up, anticipating the day ahead
your inquisitiveness, and calling yourself miss smarty,
as august the 9th dawns upon me, i find myself regretting losing you more and more,
saved a seat fer you, everywhere i go.
your laughter, smile,
makes me wallow in self pity
nowadays
remember me in your thoughts
cause i always do.
'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home