Thursday, September 04, 2003

revoke?

since my bike is at the workshop, i used the rxz uh
yusman, wan, saleh, ajak go punggol, main jump
tot i would just accompany them
gamble la, ikhtiar katakan..
so everything was ok,
then inside punggol end ade rover ..
insurances, licences were checked
abis uh....
my licence lagi sikit kena revoke...
and zizi pun
because tt bike is under his name

nasib baik abg melayu..
bebual dgn dia..
dia suruh tolak sampai punggol end
mampus... peluh pelih siak..

he asked me whether i wanted to park the bike there, and ask zizi to take the bike later.
or, my licence revoke, and zizi also.
of course i didnt choose the latter

so tolak sampai hujung.. macam nak patah tulang blakang...
and then ovr there chill for a while, then i asked the abg melayu on duty
nasib baik sume melayu, bole ajak bebual

asked him whether i can push the bike to punggol hdb, pat blk blk sana...
so zizi can amik the bike easier ah.. nak kena gi kerja kan pagi...
and he said i can.
ok lah.. tolak lagi naik turun bukit
penat.....

sampai luar je, i started my bike and pecut balik tampines siol....
lol..

so u guys think i will have learnt my lesson?
hai..
see how uh

past few days just werking and staying home.
mundane uh
my bike repairs gonna cost around 400 bucks
sigh.
lots of bills, loans, to be paid
damn .

help.
help.
HELP!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home