Tuesday, August 26, 2003

#motoworld

almost fell asleep at 930 just now.
then made plans with the #mw peeps to slack at beach road
so i picked suherdy up,
met up with nonoi, ajal, lucian, mambo.
apparently we tricked nana into coming
she had a tiff or sumthing with ajal.
lol

then went to kachuak's place
slacked at jln tenaga
so ahm home now
off days tmrw, wednesday and thursday
concentrating on wdlands ring already
this sat is the competition

i dont know why is it so hard for me to accept new ppl into my life nowadays
and when i do, i break their hearts
have them asking me out.
4 of them
and all i want is to be around my frens for the moment

to the panjy guys, i'll organise one hell of a trip to sentosa okay?
we'll have fun , dont worry now

mama and papa knew abt my piercing already
and they took it rather well
just mentioned sumthing abt dont go showing off to their fellow jemaah haji or sumthing
during the wedding uh
this sept my bro's getting married

not to say that i have a good upbringing,
i admire my parents a lot.
but i'm young
so,
just living it up

morning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home