Thursday, August 14, 2003

work's a bore

i skipped work on sunday
and today
told ma manager i had a fever
okay, i was feeling a bit queasy
and it was raining damn heavily
all that added up to me skipping work
enlistment date is nearing, and my eagerness to go to work dampens
just wanna slack around with ma boys
all of em'
be it pizza hut, panjy, or just anybody

things i have to do before ns

- play in another competition with panjy

- guide woodlands ring to 1st place in Piala Cilik

- either go bali or thailand for a short getaway

- do whatever is needed to my bike

- have somebody waiting fer me by the time i finish my ns

there, there
it should not be that difficult right??
i dont think so
ok gonna pass the time till 430.
wakey up her
she's werking at 7
contemplating whether i should send her to work
or fetch her from werk.
i have wdlands later, and its ending at 430pm, so i dont think i can fetch her
hmmZ
we'll see how it goes

so i said


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home