Sunday, August 17, 2003

rain, rain go away...

i am soo drenched
just came back from wan's birthday bbq at changi
well, friday was working, and then syated home for the night
the guys asked me out to wu bar,
no cash
sigh
and today i mean yesterday (sat)
work again, then to the pit uh
before werk, went to andika's chalet.
went swimming. and slacked around
and it was raining all the way
lyana was supposed to follow me to the bbq, but since it was raining, then i went by myself

contradiction
happens to everybody i guess
i can stand so tall at one moment,
but yet, that particular senario has happened to me
and i can be so nonchalant abt it
well, everything abt my life has been abt her,
so indirectly, whatever happens, place, time and moment, affects my behaviour and such

oh yah, did i tell u guys, i swallowed part of my stud the other day while having dinner with lyana
i swallowed the ball.
kehrerh
lincah2, lepas makan terus gi TM beli stud baru
lol, got myself a steel one

ok plans for today,
soccer at 4 plus
johor maybe with pizza hut TK guys at 8 or 9 plus.
then reggae night at 12
ok doh
sleep time


so i said



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home