Saturday, December 13, 2003

just another day

was so hyped up abt going to town and meeting up with the rest of my bmt mates
at last it fell through
rain,
was at dirtwheel workshop, making some minor repairs
and the rain came down in torrents

met up with farihan in the late morning
we talked for like nearly 2 hrs
just sorta caught up with whatever tts happening

went over to lenny's place in the evening
brought the whole family as entourage
well, not exactly.
my parents and her parents are quite close already.
i mean they can click.
and kak zie was like reprimanding me, why did i ever let her go.?

trust me to let such a wonderful gerl out of my life.
i totally regretted it.
the 3 hrs tt i spent at her place was filled with memories.
damn i love her.
kak zie made me promise her tt i'll get her back.
as if like i'm not trying sis.

we just talked, and if there was silence between us, i could feel tt we were just connecting away in our hearts
she has a responsibility now
and tts her boyfriend
i respect that, but i do have my reservations abt her having a change of heart.
to reaffirm my faith, i know tt the times we spent together really meant something.
i mean it. when the time comes that i'll get her back, i will make sure i'll never let her go again.

call me a loser, but
this is for you, lenny azuree bte ismail,

i love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home