Thursday, January 08, 2004

when you least expected it

people come into your life, everyday.
they come and go.
but there are also those who make a second trip into your life.
and tts where i say, when you least expected it,

so ahm handling with a lil crisis right now.
there are a couple of them, currently.
and trying my best to give them my attention.

just came back just now at arnd 11 plus
been staying in since sunday.
dead tired.
doing fatigue duty for the live firing at nee soon.

so i get to report for work at 10 later,
clearing the store, and maybe taking my day off on friday
gonna send my bike for sum minor repairs.
my block is leaking.
damn.
luckily payday is coming already..

and i will like to sedekahkan Al-Fatihah to a fren of mine, Rashid.
Allahyarham met with an accident a few days ago..
was shocked tt it could happen to him..
and i lost another fren..

never take life for granted guys.

morning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home