Tuesday, July 20, 2004

reaffirmed faith in freedom...

hey.
back after a short hiatus.
busy with panjy.
and i really mean busy.

got my letter from tampines central cc
requesting time off for me to go for trainings.
ahuh.. i'm getting nights off every day!
but not tonight,
gotta do some overtime
this week in fact.
PATS coming.
dont ask me what it stands for.
i dont know myself.

but trying my very best to go out of camp, for trainings.
and i miss my family.
really do.
ayul, zizi, mama, papa. and kak zie too.
dont know why, but my eyes kinda glistening at the moment i'm writing this
my nights off are spent going for trainings and meeting lyah.
my weekends too.
sigh.

gotta try to spend some time with ma family.

having nights off every day may seem great, but i'll hafta spend more on petrol.
sigh.
really up to my neck in maintaining my budget nowadays

hmm, work has been ok.
blending in very well with the guys here.
my officer in charge, is my own buddy way back from secondary school.
lol
one of the reason why i'm getting nights off ecery day.
:p

haiz.
till here now.
going back to bunk.
and slack.
night world.
cause i'm constricted within my camp boundaries.
national service, sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home