Friday, November 12, 2004

to reach 22 years of age is an achievement.

it has come again.
that time of the year.

happy birthday to myself.

gave myself a birthday present.
changed to TT900.
my tyres, that is
:p
and to a DID ring chain.
new sprocket too.
and got maseLf a pair of pLayLiFe grips.

it totalled up to 150 bucks.
wow.
getting broke soon.

the day was spent at home during the good part of the day.
and in the evening, the whole family went to johor for breaking fast.
Hotel Blue Wave.
not bad uh.
hee..~

and on to Holiday Plaza, got some games for the XBox.
and then sent MeGerL home.
had a mini celebration under her void deck.
grr!
my birthday is today, hers is next week.
but hers got celebrated.!

ahakz.
no worries.
just contented to have my family all around me.

and to my bros, thanks for the company on wednesday night.
sitting with you all, with sheesha makes me feel at ease.
+smiles

so after johor, reached home at around midnight.
grabbed my helmet, and off i went to meet up with monis and dwi.
fyi, dwi is a guy
ahakz..

so we slacked.
until 4 plus.
and here i am.
monis.!
thanks yous very nice.
i shall be expecting my pressie very soon
ehehkz.

and to the rest.
the same goes fer ya.
har har har/

+yawn

shall be getting my dosage of slumber now.
22, and counting.

:D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home