Thursday, December 16, 2004

the aftermath of it all..

stopped smoking for a month now.
flu, sore throat, the works.

but it is good,
its been light on the pockets.
and my finesse has improved.
bwahaha~

soccer last sunday.
kinda a reunion for us.
played through every game.
*grins

my budget is damn facking tight this, and next month.
blergh.
KL really broke my piggy bank.
have to pay mama around 200 dollars.
there's the bills and instalments to worry about.

well, Nira and Kenca are starting training soon, so i hope this will offset some of the expenses incurred.

even the ERS, will be used to pay mama back.
sigh.

life has been subtle.
i have this feeling that i am drifting away from everybody.
been so caught up with the idiosyncrasies of life.
that i have forgotten about myself.
i don't know where i stand at the moment.
what my wants, and my needs.

my loves.

pleasing everybody else can be demanding, more so for our ownselfs.

till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home