Friday, July 22, 2005

come out, come out, wherever you are..

thank you, anonymous, for telling me -

(i) to change
(ii) to spend more time with the gerls
(iii) and that i have been given a chance.?

so i am given a chance.?
for.?
to say sorry.?
make amends?

i did say i wasnt that committed. read the last post.
but. i do come for all trainings.
even if i did not, my absence would have saved MAG some money.
correct.?

money isnt the problem here.
its just a bonus.

so tell me again anonymous.
how should i change.?

my teaching technique.?
i believe the way i teach schools spells success.

my attitude towards training.?
maybe this is a debate.
people may question my attitude. but what i know is that, i do not instill a sense of pessimism in my trainings. laughter is a must.

my commitment.? again.?
well, i apologise for my lack of enthusiasm towards you gerls during Khatulistiwa.
to deviate from the fact that i had just been discharged from hospital a day back, still does not justify my actions towards you gerls.

let me tell you sumthing.
commitment is an important thing no doubt.

ask yourselves.
the squad. how many were actually 100% Nira?

you expect me to bond with you, when every week, there are new faces.?

and that is just point (i)

to spend more time with you gerls.?

call me the next time you gerls go shopping.
aight?

and having trainings without my help doesnt help.

and point (iii)

so i have been given a chance to redeem myself.
let me see. ah.

i'm sorry for being a prick.
sorry for making the group to what is it today.

to qoute a dear acquantaince,
'tinggi tak minta di sanjung, rendah tak minta dipijak..'

and yeah. it hurts when my own gerls credit their win to sumone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home