Sunday, August 01, 2004

deadbeat

back from everything
*breathes slowly*

today was such a long day
i mean long.
morning, had to clean rifle,
and do my work in the office
then rushed home for kak zie's bday lunch
we went to pondok gurame

then i was off too temasek poly uh,
for pages.
pages is this show, where all the ccas come together
was a blast.
we got good reviews.

but i was sad.
hakim wasnt there with us.
he's really distancing himself nowadays.
and i dont like tt.
in fact i dont like the idea of my frens distancing themselves from me.

been reposed of any energy left.
hope tmrw, i can still give it my all for the semis.

had the ntu/nie show just now too.
was great.
now you see why i'm deadbeat.
been going back and fro for trainings every single day.
returning to camp late at night.
sigh.

time check- 0318
hmmph,
tired and sleepy,
but muh loyal readers wanna know stuffs.
ahakz.

to my dear bros in panjy,
lets do our best for tmrw.

to hakim, growing old together is what we're gonna do ya
we gonna settle all our differences

my cousin's getting married tmrw.
tt means, right after performing, i gotta go.
shucks,
but i guess i have to spend more time with my family..
hmmz

i foresee i'm gonna be freaking busy for the next few weeks due to my PATS.
its a routine check by the higher authority actually.
so hafta settle all my files and stuffs.
*yawnz*

aarrgh.
cant bring myself to type anything else.................
till the next post ya.
morning




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home