Friday, December 24, 2004

selamat hari gatal. eh salah, natal. :D

good morning everybody.
just woke up, found myself in camp this cheery christmas eve morning.
blargh.

almost everybody is on off.
well, gonna clear my off next week though.

reflections.
do you know that it is hard to get by, especially during holidays, without any cash.?
i know.
because?
like i said, been up to my neck in bills and debts to mom.
gonna clear it by next month i hope.

next, a season of giving.?
somebody give me a million dollars then.?
fat hope.

everything has been erased,
the slate wiped clean,
but there is still that lingering feeling, unspoken uncertainty.
whether the bond still exists.
not to me at least.
but we're still a group.

i don't know what the future holds for us.
seriously.

i don't know what the future holds for me.
kinda bleak.

coming to that, the weather looks kinda bleak today.
please don't rain.
half day means i can go out.
and if it rains, i'll get wet.
logic right.?
but no cash, how am i supposed to go out.?
sigh.

and that IS logic.

till then.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home