Monday, December 27, 2004

i know.

it is happening, isn't it?
i asked when, and you replied, it's been a while.

i know.
i found myself drifting further away from you in recent times.
and i had preferred to sweep everything under the carpet.

my fault.
i know.
we should have had this talk earlier.
but i did tried to make things better
apparently the copulation of events didn't make it any better.

i lost indra,
i know, that sounds corny.
but tt event had an effect on myself.

just by observing ayul and aishah,
i learned a lot from these 2 kids.

and i am thinking of my future.
it is so blurry.

i'm moving on 23.
and still undecided on what to do.

i know.
my pal said to me,' naim, maybe you have reached the stage when you dont wanna be in a relationship, and you know who you want to spend the rest of your life with.'

that is creepy.
because tt is exactly what i'm feeling.
maybe not.

i know.
i am contradicting myself.
always doing so.

taking a break from each other huh?
most cooling off period result in break-ups.
and i don't want that to happen.
i dont want to hurt you, or myself.

you have been a wonderful girfriend.

i just need some time to recollect.

damn, i'm a flairing bastard.

i know.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home